Wednesday 30 January 2013

Then Add Stripes//WIP Wednesday

I have just 3 WIP's right now.... how come you ask? Well last month I really had a think about the direction of my 6 current WIP's. I finished the everlasting scarf stopper; I've put my lace scarf into hibernation (lace doesn't say winter to me) and I've frogged my poncho - I just didn't love it anymore. So that leaves my afghan (which is an ongoing large project); my luxe hooded scarf (which I intend on working on very soon) and of course my Blue Fudge Plains shawl...... so guess what that means? I'll beable to cast on OWLS very soon - I'm very excited to try out a sweater.
 
Anyhoo my shawl has made alot of progress; the fudge baby cashmerino arrived at the weekend and so the stripes have begun. I'm loving how it looks with stripes and I'm over 60% done with this now - I'm hoping to have it finished in the next week and posted off:
What are you working on this week? I'm playing along with Tami and Ginny this week, go check them both out and see what others are working on!!!
V xo

8 comments:

  1. A little re-organizing is a great idea. It's so not worth working on a project that you don't feel committed to working on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, that's a nice color brown!! I love browns that are nice and warm, even though I'm normally not a "brown person"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cashmerino .. that's gotta be soft and luxurious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Looks like you have lots done on it too...love the name of that color....fudge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty...the color matches my nail polish this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I totally agree with you, three WIP's, the right number without feeling completely overwhelmed. I'll bet that is a very soft and comfy sweater in the works!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dream of one day casting on owls too ;)
    Your shawl is pretty!

    ReplyDelete