Sunday 20 May 2012

Needle Cases//Pinterest Sunday

Pinterest Sunday is a theme I start on my other blog, it's a good place to start which is a lifestyle blog. I thought it might be something that would work over here too. So here we go:


This Namaste bag for circular needles is just perfect, I might need to get me one of these:


A little kit for girls for knitting, this is beyond cute and would make the perfect storage for shorter needles:

I love both the vase and the vintage case in this photo, they would be lovely in any home:
I might not be the biggest fan of fabric needle pouches but this one for interchangeable is fabulous, I really love the fabric and the look of it:

If you're on pinterest and you decide to do a pinterest sunday of your own make sure to link the original sources. You can find me on pinterest HERE and my knits board HERE. I'm back tomorrow with a lovely little interview and giveaway.
V xxx

1 comment: