Thursday 7 June 2012

Lusts//Knit Life

This week I am lusting after loads of knits for babies and children - some of the patterns out there are just so cute, so I thought I'd share a few of my favourites:

Aviatrix Hat:
Isn't this just the cutest hat? Or is it the baby? You can knit this right up to aged 4+ but I think it just looks gorgeous on little ones. It's on my list to knit for a friend's baby.
 Basil the Boogie-Woogie Brontosaurus:
This pattern by Rebecca Danger makes me smile; I have one of her other dinosaur patterns and I have plans to get this one too. My boys, Robbie and Kris would just love these - and the best part? You can knit them in any weight yarn!!!!
 Easy Baby Blanket:
Yup that's right it's a crochet blanket, and it's on my list..... I can't even crochet that well yet but somehow I fell in love with this!!!

 Zest:
I want to knit this for my youngest, it's so cute and would really suit him. He actually ASKED me to make him a cardigan - he's not quite 5 yet; I'll ask him again when he's 15!!!!
 Gansey Booties:
These are just too cute, I can see them in other colours too - these are also on my knit now list.
What's on your lust list? What do you want to knit RIGHT now?
V xo

4 comments:

  1. I have a baby shower coming up. I need to get moving!! The brontosaurus is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love baby knits ... there's something so soothing and fun about knitting them. Thanks for introducing me to the booties (I'm a sucker for little shoes).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have any babies to knit for right now, but I am thinking about casting on for another shawl. The hat is adorable, you should definitely knit that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to love knitting and crochet for babies - too, too cute!

    ReplyDelete