Thursday 12 July 2012

Mid Year//Knit Life

Ok so technically it's past mid-year now, so I'm a little late posting this. However it is around mid-year for how long my blog has been going - does that count? I started this little blog at the end of February, I now have 34 followers (hi) and I've had nearly 6000 page views - that's huge for me. I'm really pleased that people are enjoying the blog, and enjoying my little rambles!!!!
Anyhoo I decided to share my 4 favourite knits of the year so far:

My owlie shawl: I loved knitting this, it's not perfect but it's so cute and I love to wear it. I'm planning on knitting another one of these as a gift really soon:
 This knit started out as a cowl, but got ripped back and ended up being a winter collar for my sister, Lisa, I am really pleased with it and she just loves it; let's face it you couldn't buy one of these in the shops:
 Florence, my Elefante, was going to be in there somewhere right? I loved knitting her too and my mum has requested one so I'll be knitting another identical one really soon too:
 And lastly, this was a really simple knit but my kitty hat was one of my favourites - I need to knit some more of these for winter - but maybe just a little longer!!! Cute huh?:
So those are my mid-year favourites, what are yours?
V xo

4 comments:

  1. Like your kitty hat...Did you make that up, or is there a pattern for it?? Very cute!
    My hubby does income taxes (accountant) here in the US, and I help, so my Jan-april is pretty much no knitting time, unless it is in the car, and that's limited! Don't know that I've finished anything this year, but I have 3 things going all at once, and not making huge progress on any. Great work on your projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shawl. Its really pretty. So far I think my favorites are my slouchy berets and the shawl I made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fantastic knit favorites! The kitty hat is just darling, but my favorite is still the shawl (look at those colors!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. The elephant is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete