Friday 29 March 2013

And Released//Design

You might remember towards the end of last year I finished knitting one of my own designs, the Queen of Hearts Shawl:
I've done my very first test knitting; it went very well and my testers enjoyed the pattern. So I am pleased to announce that my shawl pattern is now available to purchase on Ravelry - at a usual price of £2.50; however I do have a promotion for the next week or so - you can purchase the pattern for just £1.25, by using the code Knit Nerd.

Although the store page does state a specific yarn, you can choose to use any you wish and knit to whatever size you want too. I think this shawl could work in multiple colours too - in colourwork blocks or stripes; there are options!!!

I have to say a huge thank you to the people who have supported me during the release of my first pattern - I'm truly grateful.
V xo

3 comments: